Our complete line of CarterRoll™ Conveyor can be used as a means to move goods and materials – whether a cardboard box, plastic tote or bundled product – throughout your operations.
Based on advanced, energy efficient MDR technology, our CarterRoll™ Conveyor is the proven solution to any intelligent material handling and product transport need. We designed our conveyor to be flexible and affordable, while still providing advanced buffer/accumulation, merge/divert, and intelligent control capabilities. And, since it uses 24VDC power, our conveyor is incredibly safe and reliable.
Features and capabilities of our CarterRoll™ Conveyor include:
- 40 pounds per linear foot weight capacity
- 30 feet to 300 feet per minute operating speeds
- 24 VDC operating voltage
- Standard between frame widths of 15 inches to 36 inches
- Standard lengths of 6 inches to 10 feet
- Ethernet/IP compatible
- Modular component design
- Auto activated zero pressure/zero contact zone design
- Accumulation and train release modes
- Reduced noise and energy consumption
- Adjustable leg supports and/or overhead mounting brackets
- Pretested and fully wired
- Easy to maintain