SALES ENGINEER – Robotic & Automated Material Handling Solutions
The Sales Engineer will prospect, qualify, quote and close business opportunities for our established and growing business. The candidate must be able to work both independently to develop customer relationships, and collaboratively with our internal engineering team to drive sales. Using his/her knowledge and understanding of warehouse and distribution operations, the Sales Engineer will develop innovative solutions and apply warehouse automation technologies to address customer needs. We are looking for someone who can handle all pre- and post-sale activities, including:
Uncover leads where warehouse automation technologies can be implemented to optimize operations.
Analyze new market opportunities. Effectively communicate company products and services to new and existing customers. Develop relationships with key decision makers for customers. Manage and develop proposal packages, costs and initial solution designs, and ensure timely completion of quotes, ROIs, etc. Work with engineering team to make sure implementations are completed successfully. Provide ongoing customer relationship cultivation and opportunity identification. Contribute to marketing and sales initiatives, and help develop and implement business development strategy for the company.
- Experience with solution-based sales in material handling applications
- Familiarity with automated storage and retrieval systems, automated guided vehicles, palletizing/de-palletizing robots, conveyor and sortation systems, picking technologies and/or warehouse control software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of warehouse automation applications and capabilities, and ability to effectively communicate applications, features and benefits to customers.
- Commitment to getting the job done right, and an ability to focus on customer service and quality.
- B.S. or equivalent; Experience in Mechanical, Industrial or Controls engineering preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with CAD software and/or modeling tools helpful.
- Ability to work independently and without direct oversight to accomplish goals and objectives.Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Travel required.
Fully paid medical insurance for family or individual.
2 Weeks Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
5 SICK / SAFE Days